Our club

The Kirkland Eagles started the club that values “liberty, truth, justice and equality” in 1947 at a clubhouse in Stewart Heights near the old shipyard where Northwest University is now located. The club briefly moved to Marina Park before finalizing its location at 258 Central Way in Kirkland.

 

The Fraternal Order of Eagles is a 115-year-old international nonprofit organization designed to help others in the community by raising money for local charities and causes.